Friday 9 December 2011

Evaluation

I really enjoyed this part of the assignment, however I came across problems with the Unwrap UV mapping and for some reason would not match up with the back of my head on the opposite side to the front face and getting seams not to match. I wish I had spent more time trying to fix the problem but instead got on with the other part of the assignment. I feel that my stage so far is very good and am pleased with what I have achieved as I am not very confident or good in 3ds max. I feel that my ear is quite realistic and am very happy with the outcome of it.

I feel that the tutorial videos were a good help to achieving my head but in places got lost as where he got things from and how he got to them which I struggled with espically.

No comments:

Post a Comment