Thursday 20 October 2011

Mirroring and Subdividing Organic Models

After a few more tweeks to my vertices it was time to mirror my image so it was a full face. To achieve this I used the symmetry filter from the modifier. In this section there is a mirror filter and here is where I mirrored one half of my face to the other. I done this by mirroring the X axis, I then moved the other half by using the move tool til it connected with my original created half.



When looking at my face mirrored and becoming a full face I could see that through the middle it looked like a shark face where it was pointy. To be able to change this I simply went back to editable poly filter, clicked on vertex and made sure I selected the show end result button. This would enable me to edit my right side and automatically change the left.


No comments:

Post a Comment